How do I reset the SLICE?
Note: Performing a factory reset will erase all data on the SLICE and require you to reconfigure the settings.
- Open the PAI app on the original phone. Navigate to the Settings tab and select Forget Device.
- Open the phone’s Bluetooth settings and forget SLICE from the list of paired devices.
- To perform the factory reset on your SLICE, please follow these steps:
- Make sure SLICE has more than 50% battery remaining.
- Place SLICE on the charger.
- When you see the charging screen, press down the button for 15 seconds. Keep the button pressed down throughout the 5-second reset countdown.
- The SLICE logo will be displayed when the factory reset is complete.