Be sure to visit our Product Support pages to find online help, FAQs, Videos, and Manuals for your product: mioglobal.com/support
Mio Limited Warranty Information
This product is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects of quality, materials or workmanship at the time of delivery for the Limited Warranty Period (see below). During the Limited Warranty Period, Physical Enterprises Inc. (Mio Global) will, at its sole discretion, remedy such defects free of charge either by a) repairing, or b) replacing (with either an identical product or an equivalent product of similar value), or c) refunding the original purchase price (excluding taxes, shipping, handling, duties, and similar amounts), subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty. Processing of all warranty claims will be handled by the distributor of the product for the geographic area where the original purchase was made. To obtain warranty service, contact the store/dealer where the product was purchased to make a warranty claim.
The “Limited Warranty Period” starts on the date of purchase and lasts for one year, ending on the first anniversary of the date of purchase. Your store/dealer (or its importer or distributor) may have offered you a longer warranty period as part of the sale; Mio Global is not responsible for such longer warranty period so please contact your store/dealer for more information. The Limited Warranty Period will automatically expire without notice, and this Limited Warranty is not enforceable, if (as determined at the sole discretion of Mio Global):
1. the product has been opened or otherwise tampered with (except where permitted by the relevant documentation, such as to properly replace batteries as instructed);
2. the product has been serviced by a person other than Mio Global;
3. the serial number has been removed, altered or made illegible in any way; or
4. the product was not purchased from an authorized reseller of Mio Global (please contact Mio Global to obtain a list of authorized resellers).
Please refer to mioglobal.com/support for country-specific warranty information.
Exclusions and Limitations
This Limited Warranty does not cover, and customers will not be entitled to any claim under this Limited Warranty or otherwise for:
1. problems arising from abuse or rough, careless, or improper handling (and without limiting the foregoing, damage resulting from bending or dropping the product will be deemed the result of abuse or improper use);
2. problems arising from misuse contrary to intended or recommended use;
3. problems arising from alteration of the Mio product, such as moisture or water damage sufficient to affect the proper function of the product, and damage to the product case or visible cracking of the face;
4. problems arising from the use of the Mio product with any product, accessory, software and/or service not manufactured or supplied by Mio Global; or
5. replaceable batteries, or user manuals or any third-party items;
in each case as determined at the sole discretion of Mio Global.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMERS
This limited warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country of purchase. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable, mandatory laws:
1. This limited warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy and is in lieu of all other warranties, representations, guarantees or conditions, whether expressed or implied;
2. Neither this limited warranty, nor any other warranty, guarantee, representation or condition, including any implied warranty and condition (whether for merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise), will extend beyond the limited warranty period;
3. Mio global, or any of its affiliates or their respective employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents (collectively, the “physical entities”), shall not be liable for special, incidental, punitive, indirect or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of anticipated benefits, loss of data, loss of use, cost of capital, cost of any substitute equipment or facilities, claims of third parties, damage to property resulting from the purchase or use of the item or arising from breach of the warranty, breach of contract, negligence, strict tort, or any legal or equitable theory, even if mio global knew of the likelihood of such damages;
4. Without limiting the foregoing, the physical entities do not warrant that the operation of the product will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the product will work with any hardware or software provided by a third party, and expressly disclaim any damages resulting from inaccuracy or mathematical inaccuracy of the product or the loss of stored data; and
5. The physical entities shall not be liable for delay in rendering warranty service.
Some provinces, states or other jurisdictions do not allow limitations on the length of implied warranties or conditions, or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain types of damages, or the exclusion or limitation of liability for death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence. If that is true of the original purchaser’s province, state or jurisdiction, the above limitations or exclusions shall not apply except to the maximum extent permitted by such applicable law. You have specific rights under this limited warranty. However, you may also have other rights which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction and nothing in this limited warranty will apply to reduce or eliminate any of your mandatory, statutory rights.
Contacting Mio Global
For all matters related to this Limited Warranty, please contact Mio Global:
By Telephone: 1-877-770-1116
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
REFUNDS & REPLACEMENTS
Purchases from Retailers
If you purchased a Mio product from a retailer, you must contact that retailer for your exchange or refund.
Purchases from our Website
Products sold on mioglobal.com come with a sixty (60) day (from date of purchase) full refund period. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase from our website, contact us for assistance in processing a return. Your product must be returned in original packaging and undamaged condition, with all original accessories, to receive full product credit.
If, as a result of a return, Mio Global determines that a product should be replaced, Mio Global may replace that product with either an identical product or an equivalent product of similar value.
Customers are responsible for shipping costs, including taxes, shipping, handling, duties, and similar amounts, for refunds or replacements. Mio Global may choose to cover some or all of these shipping costs if the product is defective and not excluded or limited as set forth in the Warranty.
All returns must be pre-authorized by Mio Global. If a product is returned to Mio Global without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) issued by the Mio Global customer service team, or without all original accessories, the customer may be required to pay (a) a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price of the product, or (b) the retail value of all missing accessories, whichever amount is higher.
In the event that Mio Global receives a returned product and determines that a refund is appropriate, Mio Global will make reasonable efforts to process the refund within seven (7) business days after receiving the returned product.
For service and inquiries related to returns please contact: email@example.com