How do I record a workout with Mio GO?
- Turn on heart rate monitoring on your Mio device.
- Connect your device to the Mio GO app.
- Press the green 'GO' button at the bottom of your screen.
- Select whether you want GPS Enabled. GPS Enabled means speed, distance, and pace will be measured using your smartphone's GPS, and your workout will be overlaid on a map.
- Press the red 'Record' button to begin recording your workout.
- To pause your workout, slide your finger from left to right along the timer. You can then choose to resume or exit your workout.
Note: If you use FUSE or ALPHA2, the speed and distance measurements displayed on your Mio device will be transmitted from the Mio GO app. When you sync to Mio GO, the smartphone workout file will be used, and the workout file stored locally on your FUSE or ALPHA2 will be discarded.