How do I use my smartphone’s GPS with my device (ALPHA 2 or FUSE)?
Follow the steps below:
- Turn on HR monitoring on your device.
- Open the Mio Go App and connect your device.
- Press the green ‘Begin a workout’ button at the bottom of your activity home screen.
- Enable the GPS tracking toggle switch.
- Press the ‘Record’ button in the Mio Go App, and start your workout.
Note: If you have speed, distance, and/or pace screens selected for display on your FUSE they will display values transmitted from the Mio GO app. Note that there is a delay of a few seconds between the phone and the ALPHA 2, so the numbers will not match exactly when viewing both at the same time.When syncing your workout from FUSE to Mio GO, the file recorded on your phone will act as the master, so make sure to pause and end your workout in the Mio GO app.