How to resume firmware update if it stops or freezes before finishing for Android
Please follow the below steps if the firmware update freezes or stops when partially completed.
*Ensure you have the most recent version of the PAI app
1) Close app and re-open. The update should restart from where it stopped.
*If that doesn’t occur follow the next steps.
Open the PAI app and navigate to the settings tab:
1) Forget the greyed-out SLICE
2) Connect to the “SLICE DFU-XXXX”
3) Wait until connected and tap on SLICE image
4) Tap “Update Now” to continue
5) Forget greyed-out SLICE again
6) Add “SLICE-XXXX”