How do I pair my SLICE to a new phone?
To connect your SLICE to a new smartphone, you must first perform a factory reset:
**Note: Performing a factory reset will erase all data on the SLICE and require you to reconfigure the settings.
- Open the PAI app on the original phone. Navigate to the MORE tab and select Forget Device.
- Open the phone’s Bluetooth settings and forget SLICE from the list of paired devices.
- To perform a factory reset on your SLICE, please follow these steps:
- Make sure SLICE has more than 50% battery remaining.
- Place SLICE on the charger.
- When you see the charging screen, press down the button for 15 seconds. Keep the button pressed down throughout the 5-second reset countdown.
- The SLICE logo will be displayed when the factory reset is complete.
4. Your SLICE is now ready to be paired with a new phone.