Why can't I update my firmware?
If you are having trouble updating your firmware, please try the following tips:
- Keep your SLICE close to the phone until the update has completed successfully.
- Do not navigate away from the PAI app until the update has completed successfully.
- Turn your phone's Bluetooth on and do not turn it off during the update process.
- Check that you have the latest version of the PAI app under the Device Settings screen - the app will tell you whether you have the latest firmware or still require an update. If you do not require an update, it is possible that the app is having trouble refreshing. Force close the app, reopen it and check the the Device Settings screen again.
- Check that your SLICE has a minimum of 50% battery.