Which devices are compatible with the MIO LINK?
- Find over 200 compatible ANT+ devices at: http://www.thisisant.com/directory/mio-link/
- iPhone: 4S and higher
- iPad: 3rd Generation, 4th Generation, Air
- iPad Mini: 1st Generation, 2nd Generation
- iPod Touch: 5th Generation
Mio Global does not guarantee compatibility with all of the following devices. Be sure to check with your device manufacturer or carrier to confirm that your device meets the system requirements explained under the Android System Requirements section.
Compatible Android Devices (with Bluetooth 4.0):
- HTC One (OS v4.3+), One M8
- LG G2, G Pro2, G Flex, Vu3.0
- Motorola Moto G, Moto X
- Motorola Droid RAZR M, RAZR HD, RAZR Maxx HD
- Motorola Droid Ultra, Maxx, Mini (OS v4.4+)
- LGE Nexus 4, 5, 7
- Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Note 3, Note 10.1
- Sony Xperia Z, Z1, Z1 Compact
- Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Ultra, ZR, ZL
- Sony Xperia SP, T, TX, V
Don’t see your device? Contact us
Android System Requirements:
- Your device has Android version 4.3 or higher. How do I check?
- Your device has Bluetooth 4.0
- Your app supports both of the above
If you’re unsure about whether your Android device meets the above requirements, check with your device manufacturer and carrier.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ANDROID VERSION NUMBER
Please follow the steps below to see which version of Android your phone is running.
Note: the images below reflect the Nexus 5. Your device may differ.
Go into your list of apps and tap the “Settings” icon.
In Settings, scroll to the bottom and tap “About phone”.
Verify that your Android version is 4.3 or higher.
Still having trouble? Contact our Support Team to get personalized assistance. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.