How do I use my smartphone's GPS with my ALPHA 2?
Follow the steps below:
- Turn on heart rate monitoring on your ALPHA 2.
- Open the Mio GO app and connect to your ALPHA 2.
- Press the green 'GO' button at the bottom of you Activity History screen.
- Enable the GPS tracking toggle switch.
- Press the 'Record' button in Mio GO, and press the right button on your ALPHA 2 to start your workout.
If you have speed, distance, and/or pace screens selected for display on your ALPHA2 they will display values transmitted from the Mio GO app. Note that there is a delay of a few seconds between the phone and the ALPHA 2, so the numbers will not match exactly when viewing both at the same time.
When syncing your workout from ALPHA 2 to Mio GO, the file recorded on your phone will act as the master, so make sure to pause and end your workout in the Mio GO app.