How do I stream data to PAI?
You will only need to pair your Mio once. PAI will automatically detect your device after the initial pairing. To pair your Mio with the PAI app, follow these instructions:
- Open PAI and click on your profile
- Turn on your Mio heart rate wearable & turn heart rate monitoring on.
- Click Connect to a Mio Device, then select your device
- You will know your data is streaming when the heart icon in the upper right hand corner displays your heart rate (number of beats per minute).
- On the PAI app’s home screen, click the + symbol at the bottom to select the activity setter and press start